Inspired by this year's Autumn beauty trends, we would like you to enjoy the season of change and to warm up your look.
Our Autumn pack includes:
- Long-lasting colours to make those eyes pop (especially blue eyes!)
- Highly-pigmented 'Cleopatra' eyeshadow and creamy eye pencil in 'Mousse'
- Nutrient-enriched lipstick in 'Angel' to keep those lips hydrated; essential for the months ahead
For your chance to win one of our Autumn packs, check out our website, Facebook or Instagram for details to our Share & Win competition!
1. The promoter of this promotion is Create Cosmetics (60 Sophia Street, Surry Hills, New South Wales, Australia)
2. Entry is free and open to persons Australia wide.
3. This competition commences on 2:50pm AEST on 5 March 2014 and ends at 10.00am AEST on 1 April 2014 (“Competition Period”). Entrants may enter as many times as they like, max. 1 entry each day. Late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected responses will be deemed invalid.
4. To enter this competition contestants must:
Step 1. Follow @createcosmetics on Instagram
Step 2. During the Competition Period, repost the 'REPOST & WIN' image from Create Cosmetics' Instagram page
Step 3. Tag the repost-ed image with @createcosmetics and #WINCREATECOSMETICS
5. Each Submission will be considered and the winner will be chosen at random.
6. The winner will be drawn on the 1st of April 2014. The winner's username will be tagged in an image by Create Cosmetics and will be asked to send their contact details via email.
The winner will receive:
• Cleopatra Eyeshadow, Angel Lipstick, XOXO Blush and Mousse Eye Liner Pencil.
The winner’s total prize pool is valued at $93.00 AUD
The weekly prize winners will be contacted on Instagram on the 1st of April, 2014.
In this regard, the winning Submission will be posted and the winners tagged on the Promoter’s Instagram page.
7. By entering this competition entrants agree to allow the Promoter to repost their Submission on the Promoter’s Facebook, Twitter or Instagram accounts, the Promoter’s website (http://www.margaretalbia.com/createcosmetics/) and within the Promoter’s electronic direct mail communication pieces.
8. The Promoter is not liable for any other additional costs associated with winning this competition or the prizes that comprise this competition.
9. If any prize remains unclaimed after 14 days of the winning Submissions being announced, the Promoter may deem that the winner is ineligible to receive the prize.
10. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of prizes. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute another item of equal or lesser value for that prize, as determined by the Promoter.
11. Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions. Entry into the competition is deemed an acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
12. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and the identity of entrants. Proof of entry and identity will only be deemed as sufficient at the discretion of the Promoter.
13. If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being properly conducted due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves its rights to disqualify any entrant or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel this competition, to the extent permitted by law.
14. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law).
15. All Submissions will be the property of the Promoter. The Promoter may use the name and any photos from the Submission for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without compensation. By participating in this competition, each entrant assigns to the Promoter the whole of the copyright in their entries and, to the extent permitted by law, waives his or her moral rights in respect of it. Each entrant warrants to the Promoter that his or her entry does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person.
16. Personal information provided by entrants will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this competition and otherwise in accordance with contestants’ consent. The Promoter may disclose entrant’s personal information to its contractors and agents in relation to the conduct of this competition.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Instagram.